100% Absorbic Acid in a fine powder that when mixed with other skincare products helps brighten the appearance of skin.
- Vitamin C is an effective antioxidant that helps brighten the look of skin
- Helps reduce the appearance of signs of aging with continued use
- Powder formula allows for minimized oxidation making it a fresh when mixed application
- Powder formula must be mixed with other skincare product
- Free of alcohol, silicone, paraben, artificial fragrance, surfactants, water
HOW TO USE
- Mix half a dime size of powder with any essence, serum, toner in palm of hand and apply evenly to skin avoiding eye area.
- Mixture should be smooth, if grainy add a little more liquid.
- Avoid any products that contain AHA's, BHA's, Retinol, or Vitamin C when using the powder.
- Best used at night, if used during day, apply SPF as last step
*For external use only.
*If irritation occurs, discontinue use.
*Avoid direct contact with eyes.
*Store out of direct sunlight.
I have been suffering from major breakouts lately. One of the employees suggested this vitamin c powder because she stated she had bumps on her forehead from heat, stress, etc. DANG she was right! After one week, my skin has cleared up so much. It does sting a little, but this is the product working.. do not worry. I'm so impressed! Definitely worth it