Dr. Wonder Nail Paraffin Hot Spa helps your dry nails and cuticles look moisturized with this special at home system. Formulated with Paraffin, Canola oil, Coconut oil, Shea butter and other fine ingredients for the ultimate moisturizing spa-like nail treatment.
- A luxurious scented paraffin bath for your nails and cuticles, enjoying a few moments of relaxation as the warm wax moisturizes and softens skin.
- Easy to use at hone formula can be done anytime.
- Formulated with ultra-rich moisturizing ingredients. Key ingredients: Canola oil, Coconut oil & Shea butter.
- Dry ragged cuticles look moisturized, Nails feel and look moisturized.
HOW TO USE
- Open the lid of the container and pour hot water (175?F for heating effect) until reaching purple dot on the side of the container.
- Let hot water stand in product for about a minute, the purple sticker will begin to change from purple to pink.
- When sticker has turned pink, wait an additional minute for sticker to start to turn purple again, this indicates water temperature lukewarm.
- Open the lid and dip fingers 1 at a time into the solution for 3 second intervals, 3 to 4 times to create a thick layer of product on each finger.
- With all 10 fingers now covered, wait 10 to 15 minutes and then peel off.
To reuse: After using paraffin, make a tiny hole on the surface of liquid and drain water. Close the lid to keep paraffin for next treatment.
WARNING: DO NOT PUT FINGERS INTO BOILING OR VERY HOT CONTAINER, ALLOW TO COOL DOWN TO COOL DOWN FIRST. For external use only. Avoid contact with eyes. Keep out of reach of children. If irritation occurs discontinue use.
PARAFFIN, BRASSICA CAMPESTRIS (RAPESEED) SEED OIL, MINERAL OIL, BUTYROSPERMUM PARKII (SHEA) BUTTER, COCOS NUCIFERA (COCONUT) OIL, GLYCERIN, FRAGRANCE, CI 15850 (Red 7 Lake).