People are using Volufiline all over their bodies to transform the way they look and feel, most commonly as an all-natural breast and buttocks filler. Dr. Tree caught onto the trend and started using Volufiline in facial products to transform the way they look and feel almost instantly. The results are astounding!
A silky, rich textured cream that melts onto the skin, helping to improved the appearance of lines and wrinkles while helping optimize elasticity.
- Formulated with VOLUFILINE™ Shea Butter, Vitamin E, Adenosine, Birch Extract (Betula Alba Juice), Geranium Oil (Pelargonium Graveolens Flower Oil), Sage Oil, Bergamot Fruit Oil, Patchouli Oil (Pogostemon Cablin Oil), Licorice Root Extract (Dipotassium Glycyrrhizate) and other key ingredients
- Helps to improve the appearance of sagging skin, with extended use; giving a more youthful appearance.
- Helps improve the look of fine lines and wrinkles
- Skin appears more hydrated
- Helps optimizes elasticity
HOW TO USE
- Apply to clean dry skin, pat in until product is absorbed, avoiding eye area.
Made in South Korea
Water, Glycerin, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Butylene Glycol, Hydrogenated Polyisobutene, Behenyl Alcohol, Arachidyl Alcohol, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter, Cetearyl Alcohol, Anemarrhena Asphodeloides Root Extract, Adenosine, Tocopherol, Cetearyl Olivate, Hydroxypropyl Starch Phosphate, Betula Alba Juice, Phytosteryl/Octyldodecyl Lauroyl Glutamate, Simethicone, Dipropylene Glycol, Sorbitan Olivate, Arachidyl Glucoside, Caprylyl Glycol, Acrylates/C10-30 Alkyl Acrylate Crosspolymer, Tromethamine, Pelargonium Graveolens Flower Oil, Salvia Officinalis (Sage) Oil, Betaine, Citrus Aurantium Bergamia (Bergamot) Fruit Oil, Glucose, Pogostemon Cablin Oil, Dipotassium Glycyrrhizate, Hydroxyacetophenone, 1,2-Hexanediol, Disodium EDTA