Cult hit Japanese beauty product, Cure Natural Aqua Gel, gently exfoliates dead skin cells helping to reveal the renewed glow of fresh, smooth youthful looking skin.
- 1 sells every 4.5 seconds globally
- Anti-Aging, brighten tone and smoothen skin.
- Brighten effect has been proved by Japan's biggest health magazine.
Awarded "Skincare Brand of the Year" by World Branding Awards.
- Formulated with hydrogen water, aloe, gingko and rosemary extracts along with other key ingredients
- Hydrogen water, also known as Shin'nooru, has been traditionally used in Japan for over 50 years
- A lightweight formula that reacts with dead skin cells, helping to gently lift them away without harsh abrasives
- No fragrance, no colorings, no mineral oils and no preservatives
HOW TO USE
- Wash your face as you normally would. Dry off completely.
- Spread gel on desired area and leave on skin for a few moments allowing the product to react with the dead skin cells.
- Gently massage in circular motion for 30 seconds to 1 minute (Do not rub too hard).
- Rinse well with water and then follow with your normal skin care routine. It is recommended to use twice a week.
- Keep out of eyes.
Water, glycerin, Acrylates/C10-30 Alkylacrylate Crosspolymer, Dicocodimonium Chloride, Steartrimonium Bromide, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Extract, Ginkgo Biloba Leaf Extract, Rosmarinus Officinalis (rosemary) leaf extract, Butylene Glycol.