Solve those getting-ready dilemmas wherever you are with Magic Mirror, the original multifunctional travel mirror
that can be used in three ways. The non-glass, lightweight design makes Magic Mirror the ultimate beauty and
travel tool. Magic Mirror can become part of your daily getting ready routine or intermittently as part of your travels
whatever they may be. You may have performers/dancers in your family who keep Magic Mirror in their kit bag
for performance days. You may only take Magic Mirror to festivals, on holiday, or keep it in your camper van.
Magic Mirror has many different uses, sometimes as a bridesmaids gift to make the morning of the wedding less
stressful or for people who have mobility issues and need to get ready in a particular comfortable spot. If you? are
a professional on the road all day to get those final checks in before your big meeting or to save time on the
commute to work. Whatever your getting ready needs are, Magic Mirror is about getting ready on your own
terms. Use it how bests suit you!
- Multi-functional – Magic Mirror can be used in three ways so you have every element of getting ready
covered wherever you are, hair, makeup and outfit, Magic Mirror does it all
- Portable and Safe – Made from highly reflective acrylic Magic Mirror is travel safe and festival friendly
- Super stylish and well designed (unlike other plastic/clinical compact/travel mirrors) Magic Mirror is
- Compact – fits easily into your beauty case or hand bag so you can. Get Ready Anywhere!
- Universal – Originally designed for MUA?fs and touring performers Magic Mirror is for everyone
How to Use:
Place Magic Mirror on its side in Vanity position. Easily stands up on any flat surface so you can check your hair from
Open Magic Mirror completely and you have an instant full-length mirror, so you can give your outfit the once-over no
matter where you are.
No more queuing for the mirror! In Pyramid position, Magic Mirror can be used by two people at the same time –
freestanding, with the perfect angle for applying make-up.
Warning: Do not scratch mirror. When in a pyramid position, always place the canvas side down to avoid scratches to the mirrors. Keep away from hairspray & makeup products.
Only clean with a soft microfiber Cloth.
Use Warm Water to remove dirt, but be gently.