When exudation is released from the skin, it absorbs an appropriate amount of effluent and provides the optimum environment for the skin. Newly regenerated epithelial cells can easily come up and help heal wounds quickly. Water, germs, and dust that cause secondary infection are completely blocked
- Thin and translucent patches yet powerful adherence for a natural covering.
- Consists of 3 patch sizes for different spot: 8mm/10mm/12mm.
- Protects trouble spot get inflected by fine dust or other external aggressors.
- Helps for skin repairing effectively after absorbing the impurities.
- 2 sheets: 44 stickers in total; 3 patch sizes: 8mm/10mm/12mm.
HOW TO USE
- Make sure the trouble area is clean and dry.
- Gently remove the patch from the film and apply the patch directly onto the trouble spot.
- Replace the patch daily.
Hot Melt Adhesive2, Sodium Carboxymethyl Cellulose, Polyurethane Film (Colorlessness And Translucence)